A few immediate changes:
- It is more social! Perhaps it is new, but I find myself often handing an article in the digital Journal to a friend or colleague to scan in a coffee shop or my office - triggering a dialgoue.
- I send more articles! Every day, I find myself sending 2 to 4 articles via the embedded email function to people - to extend the conversation.
- I clip and save more! I rarely saved a paper article and even when reading in the laptop edition, my saving was minimal. Now, I find myself clipping and accessing more content.
- I check embedded stock prices. As I read articles about public companies, I am doing way more real time checking of stock prices.
- I scan all articles with section based table of contents and then drill down relative to my interest. Net impact, I read more and more efficiently.
- More Video and Audio.
- Social Dialogues with Defined Colleagues on Key Articles -- Including Colleague Rating of Interest.
- Links to 3D Manipulable Graphic Images and Charts.
- Drill Down to e-Learning Modules on Key Concepts.